Sesame Place is that the nation’s solely theme park primarily based entirely on the award-winning tv show Sesame Street. Ideal for families with young youngsters, it's the place where folks and youngsters will share within the spirit of imagination and skill Sesame Street along through whirling rides, water slides, colourful shows and furry friends.
Located simply half-hour north of Philadelphia and ninety minutes south of latest York town, Sesame Place is that the place childs and therefore the kid in all people.
Sesame Place brings the Sesame Street tv show and its values to life for youngsters through play. What began as a three-acre theme park has currently grown to be a 14-acre must-see destination for youngsters across the country.
Park Entrance space
• Grover's Vapor path - a roller coaster geared toward babies as young as 3 years getting on. A custom Vekoma family roller coaster with many helixes.
• Twiddlebug Land - a district themed to the Twiddlebug characters. Everything looks outsized here.
• Sky Splash - an outsized raft water slide that stands over vi stories high, from that one will see the Philadelphia skyline on clear days
• Teeny little Tidal Wave - a ten,000-square-foot (930 m2) wave pool shaped from Ernie's wild garden hose.
• Slimey's Chutes - 2 spiral tube water slides. Single and double tubes are used.
• Silly Sand Slides - 3 large slides; an outsized watch, a spoon on a bag of marbles and a dumped bucket of sand.
• Mix n' Match Twiddle Tracks - a kid-powered railroad for the insufficient ones.
• Big Bird's Rambling River - a slow-moving, 1,000-foot (300 m) waterway winding through Sesame Island.
• Ernie's Waterworks - alittle water play space for the insufficient ones.
Sesame Neighborhood space
• Sunny Day Carousel - A carousel with Sesame Street designed horses. Its location was formerly the house of the famous huge Bird Steps.
Splash Castle space
• The Count's Splash Castle - The park's largest attraction opened within the Spring of 2009. This multi-level, water park attraction options over ninety play components, together with a a thousand gallon tipping bucket.
• Sesame Streak - A try of tube water slides, one for single riders and therefore the alternative for double riders.
• Slippery Slopes - Four short vertical water slides that drop into a 3 foot pool.
Elmo's World - a district themed to the favored Sesame Street phase
• Peek-A-Bug - riders spin and slide from aspect to aspect on the rear of a smiling bug.
• Blast Off - a frog hopper, tower drop ride during which riders travel to Planet Elmo with the furry red monster himself.
• Cloud Chaser - riders fly around in swings.
• Flyin' Fish - 2 individuals will ride along on the fins of an Elmo fish.
Near Elmo's World
• Snuffy's Slides - 2 long dry tube slides for teenagers twelve and underneath.
• Bert & Ernie's Slip & Slide - 2 intertwining body flumes that vacant into a splash pool.
• Nets & Climbs - many yards of cargo internetting connected by two hundred feet (61 m) of suspended net tunnels.
• Ernie's Bed Bounce - a large, springy yellow air mattress.
• Grover's World Twirl - a character-themed teacup ride.
• Big Bird's Balloon Race - a 40-foot (12 m) high balloon tower ride that affords a read of the park.
• Cookie Mountain - a tall blue mountain that children seven and underneath will commit to scale on their own.
• Big Bird's Court - alittle playground and massive Bird's Nest, an outsized padded space with blocks children five and underneath will build with and run around on.
Monster Maze - alittle, sand bottom pit with massive "monster" baggage children will run around
Sesame Place continues to supply the foremost exciting, enriching, thrilling experiences for families with young youngsters. Building reminiscences to last a lifetime, the attractions vary from such thrill rides as burst off in Elmo’s World, water rides just like the surprise-packed adventures on Sky Splash in Twiddlebug Land and play activities like the difficult 3 story high Nets n’ Climbs in huge Bird’s Court.
Throughout the season are special events together with The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular, a awfully Furry Christmas and a concert series that options kid-favorite recording stars. Plus, greeting guests and performing in musical shows together with the all-new “Neighborhood Street Party” parade are the celebrities of Sesame Street – Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, the Count and lots of additional.
Insider TipTry an Elmo’s ANY Two-Day price ticket, a promotional price ticket product that enables 2 days of fun for the worth of 1. These 2 days don't need to be consecutive and will be used on any regular scheduled operating day throughout the present season.